Thursday, March 20, 2008

Altosresearch.com

Reading Graph, understanding the trend, learning fundamental data are probably the best way to learn and understand the market. While there are many website provide these kinds of graph and data online, there are few for real estate investor. I recently heard a website provide data for market for professional real estate investor and wants to share it with you. It is www.altosresearch.com. It aim to provide data in graphical format for investor to learn and master the market. It support over 100 metropolitan area in U.S. The data include: median sale price, number of inventory, number of sold transaction, average days on market (DOM), etc. They charge a monthly subscription fees for more detailed graph. I call them this morning and ask for historical data to study more about the market. However, they only provide up to 1 year history data for customers. I was looking for more, like 3 , 5 or even 10 year history. Nevertheless, I still recommend this website as it provide meaningful data for real estate investor to track.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Vinho, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://vinho-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.