Friday, August 17, 2007

Bearish Market 2nd half of the year?

Stock market has take quite a big hit in last month, mainly due to bad news on subprime market. Many banks which focus on residential loan as their prime business face some serious challenge. And my impression is that the impact is still affecting the market for few month month or even until the end of year. The reason is I saw Dow and other major index try to make some rally in the morning time but fail and drop in the afternoon. This is the exactly characteristics of a bearish market. So overall, I'm pretty bearish for the 2nd half of 07, unless fed is going to do something (like cut rate) to help the suffering subprime market.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

When should I start my stock earning system?
haha....What do u recommend for entry level stock trader

529pm said...

The first thing to do is konwing yourself, what type of investor you're. Then pick a stock selecting system to experiment the result. I will post more blog related on this topic, stay tune.