Saturday, August 18, 2007

Commited to become a value investor!

When I enter into stock market, I'd like to follow the best type of investor to follow their success. Who do I follow? you bet, Warren Buffet! His portfolio has performed over 25%+ return in a very very consistent basis over the last 30 years! This is just skill, not luck. I read many many of his book to try to pick his brain and learn his way. In one short sentence, basically, I find that he is a very committed to become a value investor. What's a value investor? Stay tune, I will do my best to explain the concept in details ...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I noticed from news that Warren bought a lot of shares from wells fargo, whether i should do the same thing?
some of the people do not like to buy share in bank industry.

529pm said...

In fact, I do think this is great opportunity to buy banking related stock for long term investment purpose. Because of the last couple session of retreat recently, price have dropped significantly for banking and real estate realted stock. W.B 's strategy is buy profitable company at a extrem bargain price. It's not bad idea to follow his wisdom.